How to Go Anywhere, Anytime, for Nearly Free If you're excited about travel as an adventure or lifestyle choice (like me), you can be as active in chasing down miles as I am and accumulate a big balance of 100,000 or more, probably in less than a year. If you DON'T travel that often or aren't interested in seeing the world, you can still earn enough miles to travel once or twice a year for free. In fact, that's really the most important message: the opportunity to travel creates freedom. When you can travel for nearly free, you have a lot more freedom than when you're stuck at home. Even if there's just one place in the world that you'd like to visit, travel hacking with Frequent Flyer miles can get you there within a year. Also, it's not just about the one-time thing. After you earn a free ticket this year, I have no doubt you can do the same next year. If there's more than one person in your household, you can earn more than one ticket. So while Frequent Flyer Master is NOT a continuity program (you'll only pay once and there are no recurring charges), I fully expect you'll be able to benefit from it for years to come.
- A detailed, 60-page travel hacking manual written in several different countries and on more than a few airplanes.
- A 20-minute audio download (will work on both PCs and Macs) that covers evergreen strategies of mileage earning + redeeming
- A 4-part report on Priceline Booking Strategies to help you book discount hotels to go with all the free flights you'll be taking
- At least six free updates with additional travel hacking opportunities over the next six months. See below on why the updates are so important.
- I only fly once or twice a year. Will this help?
Yes, it can pay for your entire trip. Also, if you ever want to travel more, the guide will help you scale up.
- What if I live outside of North America?
The information works best for U.S. and Canadian residents. It's difficult to regularly accumulate large numbers of miles (100,000+) if you live out of the U.S. or Canada. However, international residents can still earn miles from about half of the strategies and tactics described in the guide, and the amazing guarantee still applies.
- I've tried to use miles before and found it to be difficult. What do I do?
This is because the airlines sometimes make it difficult for travelers to actually use the miles they have earned. I hate this practice, but thankfully there are several ways around it. A significant portion of the materials is dedicated to helping you redeem your hard-earned miles for the trips you really want.
- Which airline does Frequent Flyer Master work with?
All of them, but we focus mainly on U.S. carriers because they tend to have the most generous mileage programs.
- What if I don't want to get credit cards?
You don't have to. Credit card spending is one way to rack up some serious mileage, but it's not the only way.
- Are you serious about the guarantee?
YES - and by purchasing, you are committing to hold us to the guarantee. Use the product, get the miles, fly for free... or say the word and we'll buy it back from you. It's in our best interest to put you on a plane. Join the Revolution... Become a Frequent Flyer Master.